When I was 15 years old I went to Canada as an exchange student and I lived there for a year in a host-family’s house. I got really lucky and had an amazing family of 5 (soon-to-be six, because she was pregnant) to experience this journey with.
It was the mom, the dad, 2 boys, a girl and she was pregnant with her second girl. Crystal and I were really close and she meant a lot to me. Well… She still does, and I so mean a lot to her too, that 6 years later she came all the way from Canada to my wedding with her mom! How awesome is that?
These kinds of relationships are the best… The ones that no matter how much time has passed or how physically distant we are, but we still love each other and still keep in touch, despite the difficulties and obstacles!
Now, why am I talking about this so much? Well, because she is the one who shared this delicious recipe with me. In fact, she shared many others. Cooking is one of the passions we have in common and so is kids!
Now, let’s cut the talk and let’s go straight to what matters for you here: The Triple Chocolate Brownie Recipe! It is super easy and you only need 3 ingredients!!
- Chocolate Instant Pudding – 1 pkg
- Chocolate Cake Mix – 1 pkg
- Chocolate Chips – 2 cups
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Make Chocolate instant Pudding as recommended on box
This is the one I used this last time I made the brownie: Hershey’s Chocolate Pudding!
This is what it will look like once you follow the package instructions:
- Then, whisk in the package of Chocolate Cake Mix. You can get any of your preference, but this is the one I got (Betty Crocker’s Super Moist Milk Chocolate Cake Mix):
After this step, the mix will get very rich and consistent, like in the following photo:
- Stir in the 2 cups of chocolate chips:
- Spray baking sheet with grease and bake the brownie at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes. It will be rich and delicious!!!
Isn’t it the quickest and easiest brownie recipe you’ve ever heard of? Let me know what you think down in the comments!